9.07.2010

calvin klein for the girls

Allow me to introduce you to the Calvin Klein bra. I discovered this life changing item four years ago while shopping in the States. I emitted a shriek of excitement in the Kittery Outlets dressing room and crossed the border with two that day. I've never turned back. Great fit, extreme comfort, classic styles and a plethora of coverage levels. And they hold up. My virgin pair are still in my regular rotation. Since then I've purchased the CK bra at the outlet store in Dartmouth Crossing, the Bay, Winners and possibly the most exciting location, Costco! Yes, Costco where they sell the basic style (with a handy loop that allows for racer back conversion) in a two pack for less than $30! Some styles can be a bit pricey but with so many retail options, you should never have to pay full price. (But if you do, it's worth it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment